Today, the 23rd. In December the developers of World War II Z released a new update. Below you will find full information about the patches.
World War Z Update 1.13 is now available for download. A total of 9.9 GB must be downloaded and installed on Playstation 4. According to the developers, this update is just a patch to fix some bugs. There is no new content.
World War I Patches 1.13
- Solved a problem that resulted in a significant drop in performance.
- Fixed zombie desynchronization that accumulated between the waves in Horde mode.
- The problem that prevented zombies from reproducing with the 20+ wave has been solved and eliminated.
- Reduction of the maximum number of automatic reloads of the lathes from 3 to 2
- Increasing the cost of the automatic dome from 50 to 70 percent.
- Fixed a problem that caused heavy weapons to end up in the wrong place when purchased.
- All prices (including yellow and blue currencies) are now rising on wave 40 instead of wave 20.
- Reduce XP reward growth by 20% to compensate for total reward growth.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the Horde mode to work with mutants, causing unexpected failures during the game.
- Fixed the problem that the weapon could not be aligned when there were several XPs left.
- A problem related to the fact that some mutants do not reduce the rewards of the game as originally planned in the lobby has been solved.
world war z game,world war z update march