Today, the 23rd. In March, the developers of World War II Z released a new Crossplay Update. Below you will find full information about the patches.
World War Z Update 1.15 is now available for download. A total of 16.3 GB must be downloaded and installed on the Playstation 4. This update includes a new crossplay function. There are also some modifications and bug fixes.
WW I patch 1.15 – Cross Game Update
- Viral template functionality added to the campaign
- The AI director randomly generates containers with a virus sample for the players to collect.
- Virus samples can multiply from captured bombers without blowing them up.
- Containers are fragile, and they start to have a negative effect on players when they break.
- If the players manage to complete the mission with intact containers, they will receive an increased reward.
- The director of AI can make multiple virus samples, the bomber will also drop them.
- 4 new weapon options with unique additional benefits
- Gun – increased penetration and damage compared to special zombies
- The submachine gun is a fully automatic version that charges the main weapon after a special murder of the zombie.
- Classic combat rifle – semi-automatic rifle, without penetration force, but with heavy damage.
- The combat rifle is a fully automatic version.
- Fault-tolerant grenade launchers – incendiary grenades.
- War Heroes Leather Package (included for seasonal cardholders)
- Slightly reduced complexity in rigid mode
- Significantly reduced complexity in normal mode
- In normal mode, fewer special zombies reproduce.
- 20% increase in preparation time between waves in normal mode
- The allocation of delivery points will start to decline later in normal mode.
- Significantly more random pickups have been added in normal mode.
- Extended automatic steeple maximum chuck
- Limited to 10 automatic domes that can be placed at the same time
- A bug in one of the shops that didn’t have spawn was repaired.
- Reduces the consumption of secondary weapons from ammunition boxes by 50%.
- Reduction of the cost of a cartridge from 100 to 70
- Substantial increase in commissions on foreign exchange and XP transactions
Level of difficulty
- Extreme Difficulty settings changed to restore balance before patching (changed to support crossplay)
- The director of the CEW will generate fewer secondary collections for weapons.
- If the newly designed bomber crashes, he will produce the best primary and heavy weapons when killed.
- Solved several problems with stacking bonuses.
- Insignificant user interface and localization fixes
- Different gameplay crashes solved
- Fixed some gameplay bugs that made it impossible to get through the levels.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to move in some places in the geometry.
Specific corrections for PC
- Add cross display between Xboxes in PvE