Tomb Raider 3 was released for PC, Playstation and later Macintosh in November 1998. Lara embarks once again on an epic adventure in search of four pieces of an ancient meteorite. Research starts in India and then spreads around the world, including places like the Nevada Desert, London and Antarctica.
Tomb Raider 3 improves graphics and creates more detailed environments. It includes 3D effects such as fog, lightning and rain. Lara has an arsenal of weapons she knows, as well as a Desert Eagle pistol and a grenade launcher. It also offers new movements such as swinging on monkey bars, crawling and sprinting.
The ruins of the temple
The potassium caves
High safety suit
Village on the coast
The Lost City of Tinnos
London – All gifts
- Start – Up arrow. While running, use the left and right keys to turn Lara in this direction.
- GB – Hold down the Shift key until the arrow keys move slowly Lara will not fall off the edges when walking.
- Reverse– Touch the down arrow
- Side step – Del and page down for the left and right steps.
- Jump – Alt for direct jump up.
- Sprint – Lara has an endurance bar that allows her to sprint forward for a short time by pressing the slash (/).
- Scroll and rotate 180 degrees in the opposite direction – End of the 5 on the license plate You can also press the up and down arrows together.
- Traction/Auxiliary Weapons – Space
- Control knob (lever/gun/lift) – Ctrl
- Look at – Press 0 (zero) on the numeric keypad + arrow keys to look around.
- Squat and crawl – Point (.) for squat, use the arrow keys for crawl
- The flash fires or is ejected – Press the decimal point (,) once to fire the flash If you press the flash again, throw the light on the ground.
- Jump from portrait position– Hold down the Alt key and press the directional arrow to jump from portrait position in that direction, forwards, backwards or sideways.
- Performing jump – Hold up the arrow and press Alt.
- Jump and Grip – Hold the Ctrl key in the air to catch an edge or other object when jumping while standing or running.
- Safe Fall – Hold the Ctrl key against the edge and press the down arrow key to jump back and hold the edge.
- Cross – Stand at the eaves with Ctrl, use the arrow keys to blink left or right.
- Monkey Bar – Hold down the Ctrl key on the top object and press the arrow keys to swing the monkey.
- Sliding or push unit – Some units can be pushed and pushed. To do this, press the Ctrl key and press the up or down arrow button to move it forwards or backwards.
- Stand on edge – If you stand on edge with Ctrl, press Shift + Up Arrow
- Immersion – Press the Alt key in the water to dive and swim underwater.
- Leaving water – To leave the water, hold down the Ctrl key and press the up arrow key.
- Dive Swan – This feature can be used to dive or, if you are on land, to dive into a swan followed by a throw. Press Shift + Alt + Up Arrow.
- Swan dive with rollers– press the end button in the middle of the swan dive.
- Rise – Press the Ctrl key to enter the car You can enter the car in the water by pressing the up arrow + Ctrl key.
- Control– Use the arrow keys for operation.
- Disassembly – To disassemble, press the limit switch. Notice it’s different from Tomb Raider 2.
- Accelerationis the up arrow key.
- Reverse– Alt, or jump wrench.
- Handbrake– Spring-button or forward slash (/).
- Turbo – Hold the handbrake (/) and accelerate (up arrow). If you continue to accelerate, release the handbrake to activate the turbo.
- Gear – Jump or Alt.
- Fire harpoon – Action or Ctrl.
- The keys are the arrow keys.
- Leaf rotation – Offset + left/right. Allows you to turn faster in both directions.
- Acceleration – Action key or Ctrl
- Reverse – Jump or Alt.
- Turn the key – It is not possible to operate the mine trolley, but you can turn the key to operate the levers and steer the trolley on different rails.
- Brake – Jump or Alt.
- Squat – Period (.)
Grave Raider 3 : The third game in the popular Tomb Raider series. It was developed by Core Design and presented by Eidos Interactive on the 21st. Published in November 1998.
The main content of this story is that millions of years ago a meteorite fell on Antarctica, which was then a tropical continent. RX Tech Corporation is currently excavating the site and finding strange images. Lara has to search for these images all over the world and prevent the company from conducting malicious experiments.
Mini Tomb Raider 3 was released in 2000 as Lost Artefact for PC. Originally it was sold as a separate product, with Lara having to find the fifth piece of the statue.
Tomb Raider 3 was well received by both players and critics and received an average score of 73%. They praised the gameplay and exploration aspects of the game, but felt it didn’t add much to the two original games. In 1999, Tomb Raider 3 became a bestseller in the United Kingdom.
tomb raider 3 walkthrough temple ruins,tomb raider 3 cheats