Bandai Namco has released Update 2.11 for Soulcalibur VI. Below are the full patches for this update.
SoulCalibur 6 Update 2.11 can now be downloaded for PS4, Xbox One and PC. The fix includes some bug fixes and network optimization.
Soulcalibur VI layout update 2.11
- Added data for DLC Pack 9, Haohmaru.
- Fixed performance for certain actions in combat and balance.
- Added data for DLC Pack 10, character set D.
- Adding hardware to the character generation mode which is different from the character generation mode of DLC packets 9 and 10.
- New scene added, the cave of the master swordsman: Deep evil.
- Correction of a text error.
- Added the possibility to specify the name of the room for random games.
- Added the ability to move the cursor at a higher speed in the character creation mode by holding down the key.
- Added the option to activate/deactivate the shower charge status in the Settings section to reset the position in driving mode.
- Sleep mode has been improved with the settings of action 2 in learning mode.
- Added any function in the Music Settings section of the setup menu.
- Other bugs have been fixed and some features have been improved.
- Increased network optimization.