Now that season 6 is in full swing, it’s time to review Smite’s list of all-powerful gods and creatures.
SMITE is more than ever. With a seriously committed and talented fan base, parent company Hi-Rez Studios recently launched SMITE in its sixth season. The SMITE World Championship continues to attract a huge prize pool of $1 million, and with each successive tournament, players become increasingly fierce. To spice up the mix, the creative team behind the huge franchise continues to work on the development of new game characters that players will enjoy. With this in mind, it’s time to check out Game Truth’s original 6-step SMITE list.
List of levels Description
- Level SS – These characters are severely overloaded.
- Level S+ – These gods are the highest level, because they are often the first choice for their role.
- S Level – Although these gods are slightly less powerful than the S+ symbols, they are highly recommended.
- Level A+ – These gods are big safe buttons. Although they weren’t the strongest in the group, each of them saw a serious game within a common meta-theme.
- Level A – These symbols are common in modern meta-symbols, but are not always the best choice for their position. But each of them has its own advantages.
- Level B+ – Each of the symbols of level B+ is generally powerful. However, each of them requires the use of a highly qualified player.
- Level B – These characters require a coolant level of skill, but offer less recoil than the B+ deities.
- Level C – These characters are not considered viable in a competitive game.
- Level D – Normally these gods are not considered viable in competitive games and are often considered the worst characters to play.
Now that we’ve cleared that up, take a look at the latest version of the Game Truth 7 SMITE level list below. Feel free to comment on the list of your thoughts. Keep in mind that there is no ideal list of levels, except in the rare cases of bad balance in the game, but we think you’ll get the strength you need from level A.
The update of the 16th. In November Isis fell and Jing Wei got up again. No change for December, except the addition of Heimdall to the A rating during the review.
TCP update mid-January 2020. – The TCP results show that little will change in season 7.
Updates for the month February : Season seven is here! !! A / Yozha / Kukulkan will take first place. Heimdallr ended up in botany, so he switched to S+ (still very powerful). The previous S+ line went down, still good, but not at the level of Odin/Emoi/Kukulkan.
Updates for patch 7.1 have been added. Fort and Bastett were destroyed. Heimdallr is probably one of the best champions in the game right now.
- And Puch
- Ao Quang
- King Arthur
- Jin Wei
- Address :
- Baron Sámedi
- Da Ji
- Erlang Shen
- Keep Yi.
- Ne Zha
- Hong Ba c
- Sun Ukon
- Guan Yu
- Well, wha
- Xin Tian
- Taxi Muzena
- Luckily for the players, none of the characters this season has reached level D.
Used to be served by Hunter Boyce.