Ubisoft and responsible developers have released patch notes for the upcoming Rainbow Six Siege update. Below is the full change log for this update.
Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.85 will be available for download later this week. The size of the download is not yet known (we will update this article when version 5.1.2 is available).
Rainbow Six sediment plasters Y5S1.2 Update 1.85
Update – the Quick Match card pool remains unchanged during Y5S1 and returns to Y5S2.
With you to the end.
- The shell fragment has been replaced by the claymores.
- Skeleton Key magazine capacity increase:
- The capacity of the Skelton Key store will be increased to 5 + 1.
- Skeleton key Maximum ammunition now 25+1
Less is more.
- Reduction of the number of Volkan shields to 2 (instead of 3).
Less pain on the stairs.
- Now a two-speed/2 tank flat tire.
Still in progress.
- The secondary superconductor has been removed.
Lights, camera, engine!
- Increase the number of candelas to 4 (instead of 3).
- Replacement of claymores with smoke grenades.
- Damage to the T-95 LSW increased to 46 (from 43).
- Adding the holographic vision of the razor option to his M12.
TCSG12 (KAID, GOYO)
- Addition of an additional protocol to the CHT12.
- Reduction of damage from TCSG12 to 57 (instead of 84).
- FIXED – Problems replicating the barricade if it is not destroyed for all players in the game except the shooter.
- FIXED – The Dynamic Game button will not be updated properly if the last game was on the event or discovery list.
- FIXED – Players can hold an excavator at the EXT construction site in Oregon.
- FIXED – Downloading games with DX11 when players manually select the Vulcan executable file in the Steam Setup folder.
- Fixed – A small menu/shop for visual and cosmetic corrections.