Today, the 21st. In April Blizzard released a new monitoring update. We have full release notes for 22.214.171.124 / 2.87.
The Overwatch Update 2.87 is now available as a download for Windows PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This update has fixed a few bugs, that’s all.
Monitoring system updates 2.87 Patchnotes
- An error repaired which made Baptist’s immortality field seem very large in his introductions.
- Fixed a fault where D.Va’s Mech could spawn in the wrong direction and where D.Va could be ejected in the wrong direction in case of self-destruction or destruction of fur.
- Resolved a bug that caused Echo not to respect the Toggle Booster option when cloning D.Va.
- (CTF game modes) Fixed a bug where Echo would drop a flag when the duplication was done.
- Problem solved with the duplication of Echo, causing the voice sequences to sometimes stop when duplicating D.Va.
- A mistake in Echo’s Duplicate was corrected, where after the end of Primal Rage she used Winston’s voice instead of her own.
- Fixed a bug that always showed a 100% accuracy of Giancrat’s weapons statistics.
- A bug fixed which allowed the tracker to go to an unexpected place in Hollywood, near point A.
- A bug repaired where a player’s position could be wrong when requested in the workshop.
overwatch patch notes 2020,overwatch update ps4 today,patch notes overwatch