This manual describes the steps to follow to operate the x360ce with Guitar Hero III: Legends of the rock. This method also works with any other game – follow the same simple steps; no special skills are required for each controller to work as an Xbox 360 gamepad. The emulator allows the controller (joystick, steering wheel, gamepad, etc.) to function as the most common device recognized by most games, without additional adjustments or workarounds.
1. The first step is to download a zip file in the format x360ce from the official website. You have to choose the 32-bit or 64-bit version (like the version of Guitar Hero III: Legends or Rock you use). If you don’t know the version of your game or accidentally downloaded it incorrectly, you will be notified later and can use a different version.
- x360ce 32-bit download – for 32-bit games
- x360ce 64-bit boat – for 64-bit games
2. Now, we need to find the installation folder for your game. You can easily do this by browsing the game’s shortcut settings or locating it on the Steam library’s list. If you choose Steam, right-click on the name of the game and select Properties.
3. Go to the Local Files tab and press Display Local Files. Key.
4. Now, you have to find the folder with Guitar Hero III. Performable rock legends. In the example, they are in the subfolder Binary / Retail. You need to extract the downloaded ZIP file x360ce into an executable game folder.
5. Right-click the x360ce executable and select Run as Administrator from the drop-down menu.
6. You will see a warning window – input 1_3.dll has not been found. This file is needed for the emulator to work correctly. Don’t worry; just press Make to make them appear.
7. When the x360ce tells you that a new device has been detected, the uses the automatic configuration search of the internet – click Next.
8. When the installation is complete, press Finish.
9. Press the Auto button to reset all settings to default. Confirm the changes by clicking Yes in the pop-up window. All controls are filled automatically.
10. Now, just press the Save button to save all parameters. If you want, you can also change the critical assignment before pressing the Save button.
Now you can usually play Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock and use your controller with an x360ce emulator – it starts automatically every time you start the game.
guitar hero three pc controller setup,x360ce setting,xpadder