Do you want to survive this exciting horror game? See the manual below.
Funny Pimp Photo Loan
The survival horror game 7 Days to Die gathered a massive audience of hardcore fans. Surviving seven days in a desert of zombies before they die is not an easy task. To this end, we’ve made a short guide to help new players get the most out of their zombie experience.
- Stay hydrated. To survive in 7 days of a death, you must maintain a high water level. Water can be found in natural sources, such as rivers. However, you will need to sterilize the water before drinking it. To do this, boil water on the fire with a simple saucepan. If clean water is not immediately available, you can also maintain the necessary water level by eating certain foods, such as mushrooms.
- Never stop the upgrade. It won’t be harder to die for seven days. That’s why you should never stop upgrading your tools, weapons, or fortress. When you build your fort, you’ll probably add a few steps along the way. If you can afford it, destroy the stairs and replace them with stairs.
- In the same way, you need to replace all your doors and windows with metal reinforcements. So you’re always one step ahead of the next treasure. Also, think about creating a thorny garden around your fortress to strengthen your protection.
- Don’t forget to farm a little. Perhaps one of the easiest ways to get food seven days before death is to hunt and cook the animals. However, growing your food can be very beneficial in the long run. You can plant and harvest a variety of foods, from blueberries to coffee. Agriculture and agri-food production can be an excellent way of collecting resources in the long term, rather than only hunting for daily needs. However, it is essential to note that maize takes longer to grow than other foods.
- Start the game with a quality bonus. If you start dying within seven days, you have several options to receive powerful bonuses. It is highly recommended to start the game with Quality Joe Perk, which will help you find better tools and weapons. Another great reward at the beginning of the game is the crafting acceleration, which allows you to create items at a faster pace.
- Take care of your health. The wellness characteristic plays a significant role in your survival. You must, therefore, ensure that your well-being is always at a high level. With every death, you lose 10 Wellness. Fortunately, you can improve your health by eating quality food.
- Make sure you have the right resources. There are a lot of means to last until death in 7 days. Worse, it is not immediately clear which resources are the most important. The initial phase of the game is proposed to focus on collecting food, bottled water, medicines, and scrap metal.
- Don’t forget the bedding panel. At the beginning of the game, you will receive a series of training assignments. Although some searches require specific means, you can’t take everything with you. However, you can bring a sheet. Night leaves can be used as breaking points, so you know exactly where you will appear when you return to life. Make sure you keep your hand on hand during training to avoid problems in the future.
- Find accommodation as soon as possible. The last training assignment you get is to find a dealer. You’ll probably be tempted to leave the quest and explore the map, but don’t do it. Find a dealer as soon as possible. The day/night cycle in 7 days of death is corrupted, and you are left helpless in the night reserves if you don’t have a safe place. Once you’ve found a dealer, you shouldn’t take any more risks. Look on your map where new markers have been added and go to the next street. The card is procedurally designed so that the details are different for each pass. In this sense, you can find the nearest town by following the nearest street. As soon as you are in the nearest town, you will find a suitable shelter. But be careful. Some holes are home to sleeping zombies.
- Make the forge as soon as possible. The forge will be incredibly useful in the early stages of the game. The workstation allows you to make excellent tools, weapons, and other objects. So it could be the difference between life and death.
- Consider environmental impacts. Your character must be nourished and moistened. You may as well die seven days before your death from overheating or freezing. When the game begins, you will be placed in any part of a card generated by the procedure. As a result, you may be in hot, cold, or soft biomass if you need to freshen up, a vegetable fiber that is one of the first clothes you can make. The real trick is to look at the thermal insulation of the garment. If the value is negative, a piece of clothing will help you calm down. If the element has a positive insulation value, it will warm you up. Your character is also warmed by the fireplace.
Hunter Beuys is a writer, which is probably pretty obvious. He mainly writes about video games. But before that, he was a news editor for mixed martial arts. If he doesn’t write about how people touch each other in the last role-play or how they work together in the previous role play, he spends most of his time as a web producer in Atlanta. In @SomthinClever on Twitter, you can tell him about all your problems with MMA and video games. Do not hesitate to formulate your requests in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. He likes it.
Seven days to die tips and tricks alpha 18,7 days to die tips Reddit, seven days to die alpha 18,7 days to die solo tips, seven days to die wiki, seven days to die map, seven days to die Reddit, seven days to die surviving in the desert