Escaping the Tark can be a challenging game to play when you’re just starting to play. Maybe you received the game as a holiday gift or want to know more about the game. The following guide will help you understand the cartridge system in the game.
The user has compiled what he calls the noob-friendly ammunition card, which has recently been updated for patch 0.12.2.
Tarkov cartridge table for 0.12.2
The diagram above shows the best type of pattern for every kind of rifle, carbine, submachine gun, and pistol. It can also help determine the effectiveness of each type of ammunition about the different types of armor.
| Published on the 26th. April 2020 at 6:53 p.m.
Tarkov Escape 12.5 Patch Notes
Battlestate Games continues to release updates and shows what is included in the latest patch. The new 12.5 Escape from Tarkov patch notes below to describe what should change after release. The game contains many exciting changes, including game optimization, new features, bug fixes, and changes in some game mechanics.
Optics seem to be at the center of many changes. Players no longer have to worry about their SPF falling when they come in. Varifocal optics will also come into play. The sniper fire delay has also been removed.
There will also be a new therapeutic service in the game, where players can quickly recover from the attack. The player’s actions also change, and you cannot start further action until the previous one has been completed. Therefore, it is impossible to heal and recharge at the same time.
There is no official date for Tarkov’s flight site release, but we can most likely expect it to be released in the next few weeks.
Tarkov Escape 12.5 Patch
- Review some of the optical functionality, reducing errors, and improving targeting performance on specific PC configurations.
- Some subsystems that may freeze temporarily have been repaired.
- Several small performance improvements
- The new therapist service is an immediate treatment available at the end of the raid. It allows you to heal your character immediately after an attack and shows the sources of damage to untreated body parts during an attack.
- Hidden and main menus are added to the panel at the bottom of the screen for quick access.
- In-game color correction settings (Post-Fax)
- Several improvements in the presentation of the user interface
- Additional dependence on the mouse sensitivity of multiple optics
- One of the bugs where the grenade and the explosion weren’t visible was repaired.
- Correction of a missing image error in the optics after reconnection.
- I fixed a bug with the display of robot movements in the third person.
- It fixed a bug that caused money to be spent on insurance from the character’s inventory, instead of hiding it.
- An error was fixed that blocked the entire interface when calling the context menu.
- One of the bugs shown by the player has been fixed End of the game before the end of the robbery.
- Lock sniper rifles have a delay in the sound of the shot.
- A bug that restores sharpness has been fixed.
- He corrected an achievement in which a door forced a player to go to a crossroads to enter a locked pharmacy.
- The error in the map view when zooming in and out has been corrected.
- Correction of incorrect display of grenade launchers by a third party.
- Custom position of the weapon behind the character’s back.
- A small bug repaired that caused a flashlight to be switched off at the entrance to the sanctuary.
- Cursor position correction when dragging windows (Inspector Surfaces menu) for 2K resolution.
- A bug that caused the viewing window to remain open when closing via ESC has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug that changed the format each time the game was launched.
- A bug fixed where the weapon inventory was not added to the list when the player held a melee weapon.
- We fixed a bug where the popup menu on the map screen would disappear.
- Various bugfixes on the sites
- Many different interface corrections
- Various corrections for errors in AI behavior
- Several minor modifications and improvements
- The card has been moved from the match screen to a separate button.
- Now, when using items, a new article is blocked until the use of the previous item is completed.
The official patches are torn from this wire.
| Published on the 29th. March 2020 at 4:47 p.m.
Keys are useful items in Escape from the Tark that you can take to unlock areas of massive loot. There are many different keys in Escape From Tarkov, and it can be a bit overwhelming for new players to get an idea of which tickets are valuable.
This Tarkov Recommended Keys and Prices guide shows the keys you need to bring for individual tickets. In addition to each key, you will also find the price to get an idea of its value.
- Key RB-BK – 85 000 rubles
- RB-VO key – 85,000 rubles.
- RB-AO key – 150 000 rubles.
- RB-KPRL key – 245 000 rubles
- RB-ST key – 240 000 rubles
- RB-TB key – 57,000 rubles.
- Key RB-PSP1 – 65 000 rubles
- RB-PSP2 key – 1 200 000 rubles.
- Key RB-PS81 – 2 800 000 rubles.
- Key RB-PS82 – 62 000 rubles
- Key RB-ORB1 – 52 000 rubles
- Key RB-ORB2 – 430 000 rubles
- Key RB-ORB3 – 65 000 rubles
- Factory output key – 150,000 rubles.
- Engraved key – 30 000 rubles
- The key to the checkpoint at the military base is 185,000 rubles.
- The key to customs – 10,000 rubles
- The access to the office – 9,000 rubles
- The key to the gas station’s storage space is 7,000 rubles.
- Secret USEC of the Customs Code – 240,000 rubles.
- The key to the hostel’s security office – 9,000 rubles.
- Key to the hostel 105 rooms – 1500 rubles
- Critical to the inn 110 rooms – 27 000 rubles.
- Key to the inn 114 – 11,000 rubles.
- The key to the number of the inn is 204 – 4500 rubles.
- The key to the inn is number 214 – 60 000 rubles.
- The key to the medical department of the Ministry of Emergency is 85,000 rubles.
- The key to KIBA’s production is 850,000 rubles.
- The key to CIBA’s production network is 105,000 rubles.
- Object №21WS keyboard – 220 000 rubles.
- Object number 11SR keyboard – 3 700 000 rubles.
- Critical to the ULTRA medical warehouse – 3,000,000 rubles.
- The key to the pharmacy is 61,000 rubles.
- Office 104, the key to the west wing – 380,000 rubles.
- office 112 west wing key – 190 000 rubles
- Room in the west wing 203 keys – 23,000 rubles.
- Room in the west wing 216 keys – 23,000 rubles.
- West wing hall 218 keys – 132,000 rubles.
- West wing hall 220 keys – 310,000 rubles.
- West wing hall 301 keys – 153,000 rubles.
- West wing hall 306 keys – 33,000 rubles.
- Sanatorium – the key to sanatorium safe number 321 – 17 000 rubles.
- Sanatorium guarantee key – 125 000 rubles.
- Resort Management Office secure key – 215 000 rub.
- Office 107, east wing – 45,000 rubles
- Room in the east wing 206 keys – 180,000 rubles.
- The room in the east wing is 226 keys – 390,000 rubles.
- The room in the east wing is 306 keys – 20,000 rubles.
- Room in the east wing 310 keys – 60,000 rubles.
- The room in the east wing is 313 keys – 380 000 rubles.
- The room in the east wing is 316 keys – 10,000 rubles.
- The key to the hotel room of the sanatorium – 27,000 rubles.
- The key to the back entrance of the house – 50,000 rubles.
- Secured chalet key – 36 000 rubles.
- The key to the HEP station camp is 310,000 rubles.
- Navigator-Kay – 280 000 rubles
- Key ZB-014 – 6 500 rubles.
- Lab. Black keyboard – 450 000 rubles
- Lab. Green keyboard – 2 000 000 rubles
- Lab. Blue keyboard – 6,800,000 rubles.
- Lab. Purple keyboard – 9,500,000 rubles.
- Lab. Red card – 39,000,000 rubles
- Lab. Arsenal for keypad storage – 75,000 rubles.
- Lab. Office of the Keyboard Card Administrator – 260 000 rubles.
- Lab. Keyboard test range (vessel) – 75 000 rubles.
- Factory output key – 150,000 rubles.