There are many different keys you can find when playing Escape from Tharks. Each ticket has a specific purpose and usually rewards you with a quality theft, which you can sell for many rubles. This diagram will help you find the right keys for each card.
Tarkov Escape keys recommended for each card
The above diagram recommends the keys of Pezili, who is a veteran of the game Escape from Tarkov. Here you will find a list of each card with its recommended keys:
- The sanatorium: 104, 112
- Sanatorium West (red) : 203, 216, 218, 220, 301, 306
- Sanatorium East (blue) : 205, 226, 306, 310, 313, 316
- Customs Code
- 105 Key
- Mark Kay
- Room 204
- SERVICE STATION
- 110 Key
- 114 Key
- Factory key
- Room 214
- CIBA 2
- Red Card
- Blue keyboard
- Black keyboard
- Green keyboard
Tarkov Escape 12.5 Patch Notes
Battlestate Games continues to release updates and shows what is included in the latest patch. The new 12.5 Escape from Tarkov patch notes below to describe what should change after release. The game contains many exciting changes, including game optimization, new features, bug fixes, and changes in some game mechanics.
Optics seem to be at the center of many changes. Players no longer have to worry about their SPF falling when they come in. Varifocal optics will also come into play. The sniper fire delay has also been removed.
There will also be a new therapeutic service in the game, where players can quickly recover from the attack. The player’s actions also change, and you cannot start further action until the previous one has been completed. Therefore, it is impossible to heal and recharge at the same time.
There is no official date for Tarkov’s flight site release, but we can most likely expect it to be released in the next few weeks.
Tarkov Escape 12.5 Patch
- Review some of the optical functionality, reducing errors, and improving targeting performance on specific PC configurations.
- Some subsystems that may freeze temporarily have been repaired.
- Several small performance improvements
- The new therapist service is an immediate treatment available at the end of the raid. It allows you to heal your character immediately after a robbery and shows you the sources of damage to untreated parts of your body during a robbery.
- Hidden and main menus are added to the panel at the bottom of the screen for quick access.
- In-game color correction settings (Post-Fax)
- Several improvements in the presentation of the user interface
- Additional dependence on the mouse sensitivity of multiple optics
- One of the bugs where the grenade and the explosion weren’t visible was repaired.
- Correction of a missing image error in the optics after reconnection.
- I fixed a bug with the display of robot movements in the third person.
- It fixed a bug that caused money to be spent on insurance from the character’s inventory, instead of hiding it.
- An error was fixed that blocked the entire interface when calling the context menu.
- One of the bugs shown by the player has been fixed End of the game before the end of the robbery.
- Lock sniper rifles have a delay in the sound of the shot.
- A bug that restores sharpness has been fixed.
- He corrected an achievement in which a door forced a player to go to a crossroads to enter a locked pharmacy.
- The error in the map view when zooming in and out has been corrected.
- Correction of incorrect display of grenade launchers by a third party.
- Custom position of the weapon behind the character’s back.
- A small bug repaired that caused a flashlight to be turned off at the entrance to the sanctuary.
- Cursor position correction when dragging windows (Inspector Surfaces menu) for 2K resolution.
- A bug that caused the viewing window to remain open when closing via ESC has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug that changed the format each time the game was launched.
- A bug fixed where the weapon inventory was not added to the list when the player held a melee weapon.
- We fixed a bug where the popup menu on the map screen would disappear.
- Various bugfixes on the sites
- Many different interface corrections
- Various corrections for errors in AI behavior
- Several minor modifications and improvements
- The card has been moved from the match screen to a separate button.
- Now, when using items, a new article is blocked until the use of the previous item is completed.
The official patches are torn from this wire.
Markov keys, best keys for each map tarkov,tarkov best keys, customs shortcut key, best shoreline keys, key spawns tarkov,tarkov essential list, eft customs map keys