Siberia 2 continues Kate Walker’s adventure after she finally meets the mysterious Hans Worlberg at the end of an ordinary game. In Siberia, 2 Kate and Hans continue their search for mammoths who are probably still alive on the island of Siberia.
Syberia 2 is slightly shorter than the original, but it received good reviews in 2004 when it was released for its charming script and intriguing graphics. Some puzzles can be quite difficult to solve, so we took the time to make sure this game goes all the way.
Siberia 2 Passport
Romansberg – First stop – Romansberg station. Rewind the train and find some coal for a cold journey north.
Monastery – Talk to the Patriarch, find a cure for Hans and flee the monastery.
Frozen North – Finish some details at Romansberg, then go to Frozen North to look for lost mammoths.
Yukol Village – Kate is saved by the Yukolas, but now she has to find a way to bring Hans back from the world of dreams.
Penguin Island and Siberia – Trip on Kate and Hans Arch gets stuck on Pengyun Island. You have to find a way to get the ship going again, then you call the mammoths as soon as you reach Siberia.
Siberia 2 planks
- Look at everything in each scene and see which elements you can interact with.
- Talk to anyone who can give you an indication of what to do.
- Don’t forget to use your phone. You already have numbers in your phone and you will find other numbers to call during the survey.
- If you’re really stuck, don’t be afraid to look for clues here. It is a difficult game, and some puzzle solutions are not immediately obvious.
- It’s impossible to reach a dead end. There’s always something you can do to take the game forward.
Syberia 2 was launched in 2004 by MC2-Microids for Windows, PS2, PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360 and Android. It continues with the story of the first game, and the developers have retained the same style of play, graphics and game mechanics.
Syberia 2 has been developed with the Virtools 3.0 engine to create a 3D environment. The game is slightly shorter than the previous episode and for this reason has received some negative comments. Nevertheless, it received a positive reaction from Metacritics with a score of 82/100.
The next part of the series, Syberia 3, will be released in December 2016. The original Syberia was first released in 2002 and remains a great adventure game.
syberia 2 walkthrough,syberia 2 download,syberia 2 review,syberia 2 trailer,syberia 2 metacritic,syberia 2 gameplay,syberia 3,syberia ii platforms